What can remove this darkness that has come into our land? Not our education, not our government, not our political party, not our military, and not religion. Only Jesus.
Isaiah 21:11-12 (NKJV)
(11) The burden against Dumah. He calls to me out of Seir, “Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?”
(12) The watchman said, “The morning comes, and also the night. If you will inquire, inquire; Return! Come back!”
2 Peter 1:16-20 (NKJV)
(16) For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty.
(17) For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
(18) And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.
(19) And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
(20) knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation.
Revelation 22:16-17 (NKJV)
(16) “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
Isaiah 60:1-2 (NKJV)
(1) Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
(2) For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
It is impossible for darkness to overcome a light in the natural world. It is even more true in the Kingdom. It’s not even close!